searching for a wide alpha cpu heatsink

John Grzesiak johng at pcrd.net
Wed Nov 5 15:34:58 UTC 2008

I have a couple of sinks that fit the 264 Alpha, but, they don't seem to be as
wide as the one in the picture... Sorry...

Also have a 2100A system that could be used for parts, but, it is in
storage and
I was not able to access it in time to respond. It may have sinks that
would be
usable, but, I don't know at this moment.

--

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----