Re: searching for a wide alpha cpu heatsink

That is with the 164/264 CPU and not the 064 ??? There is a difference in post
spacing...

--

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----

Quoting Alexander Huemer <alexander huemer sbg ac at>:

Matt Turner wrote:
What system is this for? Is it an ES40, as Jay asked?

This information would help a lot in determining what type of heatsink you need.

Matt

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Alexander Huemer