Flash Player?

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Sun Nov 23 21:40:34 UTC 2008

Alex,  TX for the clarification.  The article I read was in the news and
apparently written by someone who didn't know the diff between a binary and
source code. And didn't know enough to ask what kind of license was attached
to it.

The issue, it seems is that no one could get a native 64-bit flash plugin to
work so they were, aaah, kind of hoping for some community help.

later,

jn