Re: six beeps from a 164LX machine

Kazuyoshi Furutaka wrote:
Hi all,

This evening, one of my 164LX machine (11 years old, purchased
from DCG computer, Inc.) start emitting 6 beeps when booting...

Sigh...

According to its User's Manual, the meaning of the beep code
is "Checksum error detected when image was read back from memory."

Are there any ways to revive it???

Yours,
Kazuyoshi
--