w2k alpha

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Thu Jan 8 08:45:15 UTC 2009

Hi!

Vesselin Kenashkov wrote:
> I have only b2031 which I thought was the last one for alpha, but
> obviously not.
> I'm interested in any one of the most recent builds.
>
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Alexander Huemer
> <alexander.huemer at sbg.ac.at <mailto:alexander.huemer at sbg.ac.at>> wrote:
>
>     i have the following versions:
>
>     microsoft windows 2000 professional    build 2000 (original msdn cd)
>     microsoft windows 2000 server          build 2031
>     microsoft windows 2000 advanced server build 2031
>     microsoft windows 2000 professional    build 2072
>     microsoft windows 2000 advanced server build 2072
>     microsoft windows 2000 professional    build 2128
>
>     i am willing to provide iso's if anyone is interested.
>     who has a build i don't have?

So what's the truth now? Do they expire or not? Not that I'm planning to
  actually *really* use it, but reinstalling it all the time doesn't
make much sense as well :-) Having a spare disk with an installation
Windows for Alpha at hand sounds good. I've seen some tools that work on
Alpha-Windows that I'd like to give a try...

Best,
  oliver