The State of Alpha Linux

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl
Fri Jan 9 15:02:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 09:53:56AM +0100, Oliver Falk wrote:
> Hi Matt!
>
> Matt Turner wrote:
[...]
>> I assume you mean that currently you can't file Alpha related bugs in
>> the Fedora bugzilla?
>
> No. I *can* file Alpha related bugs. However, most bugs are ignored.
> Today I've received 5 bz-auto-responses, that bugs will be closed,
> because they where filed against F8. Most bz's where simple specfile
> changes!!!
>
> I need to do these simple fixes myself, directly in cvs.

So do you have CVS access to Fedora package repository or not?
If not, I can commit the necessary changes for you, if the maintainers
are ignoring your patches.

Regards,
R.

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>  |  LAN  Staff
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling