Trying to gauge usage of a possible AlphaLinux.org Forum

Maurice Hilarius maurice at harddata.com
Wed Jan 14 05:47:57 UTC 2009

Matt Turner wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Maurice Hilarius <maurice at harddata.com> wrote:
>
>> Frankly, all I see in this discussion is a few "Red Hat haters" and a few
>> Debian fanatics, trying to stir it up.
>>

> eh, what?
>
> Matt

Well, we have a forum ( this one) which has served the Alpha Linux
community well for over 12 years.
We have a port of Fedora that seems to be working out quite well.

Yet we see these calls for an "information clearin ghouse" or something
similar.

Why?

--
With our best regards,

//Maurice W. Hilarius         Telephone: 01-780-456-9771/
/Hard Data Ltd.                FAX:          01-780-456-9772/
/11060 - 166 Avenue         email:maurice at harddata.com/
/Edmonton, AB, Canada         http://www.harddata.com//
/     T5X 1Y3/
/