Minifridge

Will L Givens diskman at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 23:45:56 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: axp-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:axp-list-bounces at redhat.com] On
Behalf Of heviarti at puresimplicity.net
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 4:40 PM
To: Linux on Alpha processors
Subject: Re: Minifridge

I can type commands, and it'll respond... Show, boot, set, all that. I just
don't think I've fed it the right flag to get it to boot single. It does
boot when I type boot...  Or it did anyway. I don't know how well it's
weathered being powered hard so many times.  I did try setting console
graphics, and I showed console, and it said 'graphics'...  It just didn't
retain it 'til next boot.