Minifridge

Jay Estabrook jay.estabrook at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:34:27 UTC 2010

heviarti at puresimplicity.net wrote:
>   Well, I do know a little about SRM, and I've fought with this one some. I can't get it to maintain the setting for video output. Console is always serial after a reboot.

If you mean "power cycle" and not just "reboot", then note that
this is often a symptom that the mobo 3.3v battery has gone dead,
as the console "setting" is recorded in memory that's backed by it.
Once replaced, ">>> set console graphics" should hold through
power cycles.

And a 4/233 could be any of a number of things, but it's certainly
old enough to have worn out the battery... ;-}

Once you can get it to SRM, ">>> show config" should tell us what
it really is...