Minifridge

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Mon Aug 23 13:39:11 UTC 2010

Hevi, list:

It was 10 years ago I had to recover a GIS installation with about $200,000
worth of data on it, on a DEC 3000/600 that had been stolen, trashed and
abandoned in a trailer in Tuba City AZ.  The machine was full of red sand and
had a resident black widow.  It was C-2 secure.  It took me months to crack
it, but with some help from former DEC guys in Albuquerque, I got it.  It was
pretty simple IIRC.

Let me check my notes, if I still have them, and get back to you on that one.

jn