Minifridge

heviarti at puresimplicity.net heviarti at puresimplicity.net
Mon Aug 23 18:14:00 UTC 2010

You're in Idaho, how'd you end up with a machine off a Navajo reservation? I'm in Emmett, btw. What is GIS, anyhow?  I'm pretty sure I've got some kind of Ford dealership database on this one. If I can get it to work I might use it to keep track of saw parts and tractor parts, since I've never been able to get SQL to do anything.

  Do look at your notes. Right now I'm also ro. I'm not sure if mount -o remount rw / is the right syntax for mount on that flavor.

  Also p* (enter) at a prompt results in passwd: not found   which is wierd seeing as I can't find a binary called passwd anywhere.

  My biggest two things right now are to find a way to paginate, get / rw, and determine the OS version.

 I also want to find some more sleds for this machine, and install more disks.