Minifridge

heviarti at puresimplicity.net heviarti at puresimplicity.net
Wed Aug 25 20:16:00 UTC 2010

  That says it's a PPC?  I heard said somewhere that HP may have had designs and chipsets for '364  that they may have acquired in the buyout.  It always amazed me HP replaced an architecture that was always at at least twice the nominal speed of intel with a kludge...

  I recently heard Carly Fiorina is getting into politics. I know who I'm not voting for....