Minifridge

heviarti at puresimplicity.net heviarti at puresimplicity.net
Fri Aug 27 17:45:00 UTC 2010

Well, it's $50... So I'd enjoy being fairly sure before I grabbed it.

  Yeah, reboots are a pain on this one... Every couple times I reboot I have to pull all the disks, and hit ctrl-c at exactly the right time to get SRM again. And set console graphics again.  This is getting really annoying. I wish I knew why it kept doing that.

 I did kludge together an MMJ cable for my VT  (it's really ugly, electrical tape, nails, boards, fence wire, and a phone cable I nabbed off a house being demolished. PC164  stops on 19.  Couldn't find a debug code ref online, and HP is useless as usual.