UP2000+ Problems

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Mon Feb 22 16:14:15 UTC 2010

Jeff,

I was able to run a UP2000+ 2x667 and full load of RAM off an Enermax 450W
power supply, the quiet model.  That was with a single SCSI hard drive and a
CDROM.  It was barely enough rated power but that particular PSU must have a
little reserve capacity.

If you have a comparable PSU you might try using it to test your board.  Just
a thought.

jn