UP2000+ Problems

jmd jmd8800 at charter.net
Tue Feb 23 03:34:51 UTC 2010

will...

i don't see *optional* in my up2000+ user manual. as you and i discussed
off list before, my manual says 29.7AMPS of 3.3v is needed for just the
board and 2 8MB (i have 4MB) cache cpus.

either way, unless i can borrow a PS from a friend i probably will just
put this up on ebay and be truthful about its problems.

and yes, to answer your other post: single cpus create the same
problem.

while this problem may well be the PS, my original question was related
to flashing the ROM and using the jumpers on J29. would this default to
a serial output or would it retain my *console graphics*? i would have
to dig up a serial cable if this is the case.

jeff