UP2000+ Problems

jmd jmd8800 at charter.net
Sun Feb 28 04:43:32 UTC 2010

Jon, Matt & Will...

i pulled everything out of the system i could including 1 cpu and then
ran it through a *kill-a watt* meter. 178W.

deep in my closet was a 300W PS with the AUX 6 pin connector. so i
gambled. and won. after making a soft power on switch i let it sit in
SRM most of the afternoon and sometimes entered a few commands. it
seemed stable. the system booted faster and i did not have to hit reset
to enter the graphics console.

thanks for the help

jeff