Fedora for alpha

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Wed Nov 3 11:26:22 UTC 2010

Hi there!

Pretty busy is *very* true. I'm afraid I don't even have time to make
some coffee :-/

buildsys is still running. However, there are no builders running. They
are all sitting here in my office waiting for some guy to (re-)install them.

Regarding development. I can only speak for me: Yes. It's over. At least
for now. And since it doesn't look like I'll be less busy in the next
couple of years, I guess the platform will be dead then.

I already said it a few times: Alpha lovers/developers, you're welcome
to come to Vienna and get the Alphas. :-/ :-)
It will break my heart if those boxes are no longer around, but if it
helps someone else... I even bought an additional AS4100 in the last
months... crazy /me....

Best,
  Oliver