Spreadsheet application for CentOS 4.3

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Mon Oct 25 02:57:14 UTC 2010

list:

The RH 7.2 distro IIRC included Koffice with a rudimentary spreadsheet. The
OpenOffice Alpha port has never really been finished and probably never will
be, unless the Russian guys decide to do it. Otherwise, Tru64 5.1, there was a
binary for Koffice, as well as Gnu and K desktops.  A third alternative is
Windows NT - both WordPerfect/Quattro and MS Office 97 ran native 64 bit.  You
could buy an extra hard drive for your extra OS.  The Miata was flexible that way.

Good luck!

jn