More on Open Office

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Thu Oct 28 14:51:45 UTC 2010

To the list:

I contacted the maintainer for the Alpha Port and got this back:

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 13:38 -0600, Jon Norstog wrote:
> Dear Caolon:
>

> I looked for a source code download of the Alpha port.  Is there a
> page I can go to?  What will I need for the build?

Source code is the normal OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice source. You'll need the
same as you would need on any Linux platform, nothing extra or specific for Alpha.

C.
I'm not sure what that means - sounds like the 64-bit X86 source code has been
made Alpha compatible.  I did send an email requesting clarification of that
point.

jn