Re: Looking for two pairs of DS10L rails

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:38:49 -0700
Carl Lowenstein <carl lowenstein gmail com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Matt Turner <mattst88 gmail com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I've got two DS10Ls sitting at OSUOSL [1] idle because they won't
> > rack them without rails.
> >
> > They're going to be set up to help with Alpha development things.
> > I'd be great to get some rails if someone has any.
>
> Are DS10L rails distinctly different from generic rails for arbitrary
> 1U computers?

Probably in the same way as everything DEC was different from generic
stuff. Looking at my DS10Ls, I don't think generic ones would work.
I have a quadmount kit, which is probably not what you want, Matt.
I would have two more DS10L but I doubt that S&H is reasonable.

Marc