emacspeak 9.0 rpms (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 15:55:33 -0500
From: wlestes wlestes uncg edu
To: blinux-announce redhat com
Subject: emacspeak 9.0 rpms

The following rpms were uploaded to ftp.leb.net:/incoming/blinux ...

you can also find them on contrib.redhat.com

I have just uploaded rpms of emacspeak 9.0. There is an src.rpm and a
noarch.rpm. I've been using them for some time and so I hope they work
for everyone. Please mail me with any problems or questions you may
have regarding these rpms.

--will

Name        : emacspeak                   Distribution: (none)
Version     : 9.0                               Vendor: (none)
Release     : 2                             Build Date: Mon Nov  9 08:35:38 1998
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: tabitha.org
Group       : Applications/Editors/Emacs    Source RPM: emacspeak-9.0-2.src.rpm
Size        : 3100187                          License: GPL
Packager    : W. L. Estes (wlestes hamlet uncg edu)
Summary     : a speech interface to Emacs
Description :
Emacspeak is an auditory interface to emacs.