buy linux

I am chinese.  I do not know how to pay for it . and I have see
www.cdrom.com that you listed which
cost almost $39, for me is RMB 273, too expensive! At www.cheapbytes.com is
cheap,just $1.99
but  total is $12.99(Red Hat 5.0 CD-ROM  1 @ $1.99  Subtotal 1.99  7.75%
Charge if in California Sales Tax 0.00  Shipping 11.00 ). I very sadly . I
must find the CD in my country. It will fit to me. and I hope someone could
give me this CD for free!

thanks.