MESSAGE!!! PLEASE SHARE IT NOW!!!

Hi all,

Please folks, do not flame this gentleman.  He is making an appeal to
us all, and whether you believe it or not, his message is timely.

I don't read hmmmmm, Spanish, Italian, not sure which it is here, but
I thought some explanation should be given.

Medjugorie is the site of some unexplainable things that happened
during the 1980s.  It is reported that Our Lady, Mary, the mother of
God.  appeared at Medjugorie and that the main reason she appeared
there was to ask all of us to pray for peace.

Whether you believe in apparitions, whether you don't, whether you
think this list should be exclusively for discussing Linux, doesn't
matter.  As far as I understand the message, it says pray for peace.
That we can certainly all do.  Peace in the US, peace in Ugoslavia,
peace in the whole world.

Don't flame him please, guys!  Just use your delete key or better yet,
do pray for peace.  The more people who pray for peace, the better.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp eznet net
web site:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp