Re: Linux installation by myself

Read the blinux FAQ about RedHat installation.  It sounds like you may be
familiar with the Unix environment, and may be comfortable with shell
scripting and the like.  If so, you would want to look at the kickstart
method.  A RedHat CD should have 3 different sources of documentation on
it for kickstart: the example file, the HOWTO, and the chapter in the
reference guide (HTML format) (also available on the RH web site).

LCR

--
L. C. Robinson
reply to lcr cyberhighway net

People buy MicroShaft for compatibility, but get incompatibility and
instability instead.  This is award winning "innovation".  Find
out how MS holds your data hostage with "The *Lens*"; see
"CyberSnare" at http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html