Re: Mbrola and Emacspeak

I think Freephone puts in start and stop phonemes (_) at the beginning and
ending of the text, so that could make things less responsive than they
could be, but I really haven't looked into things and don't know if
Softspeech gets rid of those.  So this could be a moot point if it does...

--Michael Gorse, WPI Cs '01 / ICQ:22583968 / http://www.wpi.edu/~mgorse/ --
   Act with haste, because you can't put anything into a frozen potato.