Re: a few questions

The gnome speech server is in the gnome cvs; don't have the url for it
off-hand though (check www.gnome.org and you should be able to find an url
for the cvs repository)

--Michael Gorse, WPI Cs '01 / ICQ:22583968 / http://www.wpi.edu/~mgorse/ --
   Act with haste, because you can't put anything into a frozen potato.