"Kernel: eth0: card reports no resources "

Hi Linux users,

I have a problem which I need your help in.

I’m working with RedHat 6.2 and after pushing a lot of traffic through the box I get the following error message:

“Kernel: eth0: card reports no resources “

After a while the machine stops responding and I cannot even ftp/telnet too.

I saw a lot of questions around the web with the same symptom, but for some reason no one gave a straight  and conclusive answer.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Lior Zamir