Re: dosemu?

I have tuns of c code to drive the opl chip on older sound cards.

How likely is it to work from dosemu?

If I compile the c code under linux, should it work that way?

Which brands of linux have the most soundcard support?

If you must quote me, please put your comments first.

I have already listened to mine.
I read email with speech.
So it is not possible to scroll past the quotes without listening to them again,
to quickly get to the new information.

Thanks.