Re: linux software question

Yes. It's an IBM development project called ViaVoice.

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Jude DaShiell wrote:

> Has development ever happened on a package in linux that would be
> competition for dragon naturally speaking?  Another contact on another
> list would like to speak commands to his computer and have the computer
> execute those commands in linux otherwise I'd not be writing to ask.
>
> Jude <jdashiel shellworld net>

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Email: janina afb net		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp