Re: Fw: [braillenote] brailleNote access to linux]

Hi all:

To be presize, Dave Mielke is not only the maintainer of this
project but he himself with the assistance of group of other
users developed the actual driver to support BN under Linux.
Although, Linux and BrailleNote users appreciate PulsData willingness to
give Dave and his friends access to their product documentation, Mr.
Mielke and other BrailleNote users were behind the creation of this
driver.

Thank you Dave, Sebastien and everybody who was involved into it.

Regards,
Pawel.