-----Original Message-----
From: blinux-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Mike Pedersen
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 10:37 PM
To: blinux-list redhat com
Subject: RE: Fw: [braillenote] brailleNote access to linux]

Hi, I don't think that Larry was trying to imply that PDI in's self
developed the driver.  As someone who contributed to getting the
braillenote working smoothly with brailletty I asked Dave if I could get
the info out to the braillenote list.  I forwarded the brailletty info
to Larry so that we could get the information out to all of the
braillenote users who run Linux.  In answer to another question, no the
braillenote will not run Linux.

regards
Mike Pedersen