Preventing Lilo from clearing the screen

Hello everyone.

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but it appears that
Lilo clears the screen at its prompt.  I want it not to clear the screen
so that when I get to Linux's login prompt, I can push shift-page-up to go
back and see some of the stuff the CMOS puts on the screen before a system
actually boots.  Is there a command or something that I can put in
lilo.conf to keep it from clearing the screen?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Best regards,

--
"Let music echo the thoughts of your soul."

                --  Jason Castonguay <jcast snet net>