Re: missing characters

Wow guys, this is fantastic!  Thanks to you all.

I am using a vbii+.  It.s parameters are controlled thru a
menu system which is built in.

For the moment I am happy just to get it working so I can read
stuff without having to guess at missing characters.
I am saving all this other good info, and will experiment with it
whenever i need some more grief in my life, smile.

Thanks again to all.
I am now getting perfect output.