re: virtual dumbness

The versabraille has no terminal emulation built in.
When i use lynx or other ncurses programs, all the escape sequences appear on the vb
right there mixed up with the text.  It's a mess.
I can read it, but I mostly use the -dump switch
and read the resulting file.

The vb also has some programable memory, and there is a piece of software
called cp to provide vt100 emulation.
But, it works very poorly.
It is so bad that I much prefer to read all the escape sequences.

What I would really like is to make lynx send me nothing but
the text from it's webpages and no escape sequences at all,
but I guess that is impossible.