Editing Control Characters, Linefeeds, Etc.

Hello,

This also pertains tho the websirte I am maintaining, which is for
Wisconsin Braille, Inc. The original website was created using Frontpage.
I've been trying out Tidy on it and may use Edbrowse also. Some of the
material that goes on it is originally from Word files. This material has
a lot of extra linefeeds and a lot of tabs when it is converted to text.
Is there an editor which can do a find and replace on these characters?

Thanks,
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.