bsd-games on Red Hat

Hi.

Does anyone know where I can find an RPM of gsd-games that includes the
fortune program, or at least the fortune program itself that will work on
a RH9 system?  Actually, it doesn't have to be an RPM.  All I need is the
source code for the BSD fortune program and some fortune files.  I want to
be able to have my random signatures on my emails again.

Lorenzo