Re: Emacspeak and other files

By all means use yasr if you are of the emacspeak mindset. yasr is a complete shell oriented screen reader and is total screen reader. with emacspeak you need emacs running and you can't do some things like using some text editors and other programs. if you think emacspeak is better and I know it is, then yasr is perfect as a screen reader. I will still suggest to have emacspeak as it has its own advantages specially wen createing documents is concerned. however yasr goes well with most of the things and yes if you are thinking to use viavoice (remember it wont work with redhat 9) then you certainly need to install emacspeak as yasr will use it as the synthesizer.
Thanks
Krishnakant.
Click below to experience Sooraj Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik Roshan,
Abhishek Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor http://www.mpkdh.com