Matlab on Linux

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Tue Apr 13 03:49:30 UTC 2004

Matlab is hard-core engineering/math software.

John, your best bet is to talk to Mathworks directly.  It can definitely
be used from the CLI, in either interactive or batch modes; that's how I
learned to use it in all my engineering control and communications systems
design courses, about ten years ago.  It's been a while...

There are student editions, so it can be had very affordably for those in
learning mode, but ultimately you're better off discussing the pricing and
technical details with them directly.

Hope this helps!

Andrew.

E-mail:    andrew at plumb.org
WWW:       http://www.plumb.org/tekmage/

Victory!  The bits shall ring out, the message of my domain...