Starting Debian Woody install from CD with brltty?

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Mon Aug 9 08:07:41 UTC 2004

dunno, however when my mini.iso boots (it uses the brltty-debian
udeb-packakge), it gives me a startup error.
However, after that, it works normally for some strange reason.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)