Braille is needed too! Re: Great days to come!!

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Aug 9 16:36:22 UTC 2004

I second John on this.
some people HAVE to have braille and can't use speech. others, like me,
having had the opportunity to use braille now much prefer it for many
things. Make no mistake though; I am very grateful for being able to use
speech; I never would have started with computers, let alone linux, had I
waited for access to braille.
But it's very important that braille be considered along with speech, not
as an afterthought somewhere down the road.

--
Cheryl