correction: still working on transfering files to and frombraillelite

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Aug 25 21:08:19 UTC 2004

Hi.
To do that, I'd have to use a disk drive for the blt40. While i do have
one, it has never really worked; at first it worked on the charger then
not at all. since it was from CAT, there's not much I can do about it
other than possibly try to get another battery for it and see if that
solves the problem. I'd much rather be able to do a direct transfer than
have to do the intermediary floppy copy if at all possible, even if I
could get the disk drive to work.
thanks for replying.

--
Cheryl