Would Emacs Help?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Dec 24 01:39:10 UTC 2004

First I want to say that I know absolutely nothing about emacs, however, since
it may have been the first Linux screen-reader supporting the Dectalk-pc, I
wonder if having emacs load dectalk drivers could enable me to finally try
YASR?  My only other idea would be useing doseum to load my DOS dectalk
drivers?  The latest dectalk drivers I have are dectalk_pc0.95.tgz and
0.96.tgz.
There is even a chance I may completely get rid of windows, so I would very
much like to improve my speech experience here in linux.
Thanks so much in advance for helpful info
Hart