Oralux help

hello:

I recently set up my computer to use oralux as a Linux emulator.  I am
having trouble with the sound hanging once in a while.  It seams to be very
random in the times it will just quit talking.  The program itself does not
hang, a sighted person could still work with it.

Is anyone else having this problem?

If so, is there a way to turn the sound back on without rebooting the
computer.

thanks
Patricia