Re: Oralux help

Hello,
Do you use the CD with Flite, Festival, DECtalk ?
Generally to restart a speech server under Emacspeak:
C-e C-s

A person reported that with Oralux 0.05, Emacspeak +
Eflite + Flite hang frequently.

Honestly, I didn't have time to investigate.

What I observed: I had to kill the remaining eflite
processes, and restart the speech server so that
Emacspeak talks again.

Regards,
Gilles