Re: Braille with RedHat aned Fedora installers.

Hi, Dave:

Dave Mielke writes:
> From: Dave Mielke <dave mielke cc>
> Note that the problem of the cursor always being on the line below the selected
> item in a list is still unresolved.

I'm surprised because I thought we had dealt with this by getting
Mario's patch for the newt libraries into Fedora Core 1.0. Are you
installing with something older, per chance?

> --
> EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
> http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/

Janina Sajka
Email: janina rednote net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group