Looking for a Programming Project which would really benefit blind people

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Thu Feb 26 09:59:23 UTC 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Scott Berry wrote:

 > Hey John how feasible would it be to do a front end to cd record like
 > cdw.  I can't seem to get the darned thing working.
easy enough, that could be a complished by a nice shell-script.
however cdrecord is well-documented.
note that if you have an ide-burner you need the ide-scsi emulation for
cdrecord to work

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)