readit (was Re: Looking for a Programming Project which would really benefit blind people)

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Thu Feb 26 17:27:56 UTC 2004

Dan,

This sounds like a project an individual could do. I've learned a lot from
the discussion of this topic, and I think others have also. Please give me
more information on readit. Is there a manual you could send me? Could you
send me the program to try?

I think we should take the correspondence about readit offlist.

Thanks,
John