Slackware 10 dropped serial console support

Ari Moisio armoi at sci.fi
Mon Jul 26 06:45:39 UTC 2004

Hi!

 Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately Speakup does not help, i have no
supported synt.

btw:  any volunteer to write 'dummy' synth driver witch only send
characters to serial port and does not use any handshake or controls? This
would   allow to use any talking serial terminal as barebone synth during
install or rescue boot.

--
arimo