dayplanner

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Tue Jul 27 12:56:54 UTC 2004

there's a program called remind listed in the debian package-ytrr which I
believe does roughly the same as your script, but warns by putting
messages on the consoel through the write-program.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)