francophone systems

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jun 6 15:57:03 UTC 2004

[quoted lines by John J. Boyer on 2004/06/06 at 09:47 -0500]

>That is great. We need more people who have the itch to write a
>contraction table for their own language.

Yes, you're absolutely right. BRLTTY currently has contracted braille tables
for both English and French. We're indeed looking for those who can write
contraction tables for other languages.

http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/